Pages

NuffnangersX

Monday, April 1, 2013

Everyday Natural Glow: Summer Trend 2013



I have always been  a fan of subtle makeup. I love the natural glow and it's always been my go-to makeup look. Lucky for me, it is the summer trend for 2013 according to Harper's Bazaar. But as for me, natural glow will never go out of trend. All you need to do is how to work it out depending on your skin type. Those who have combination to very oily skin need to be extra careful in pulling this look off. Of course you dont want to glow because of your shiny oily face,right?

Anyway, I managed to film a video on how I achieve this look. I have combination skin so if you have the same skin type as mine, you might find this look helpful.



Products Used:
Face
Olay Moisturizer
SNOE Cosmetics SKIN Sunblock Cream
LA Girl HD Pro Concealer
Mememe Flawless Foundation

Blush: Benefit Sugalicious Kit

Eyes
Pinkie Swear Eyebrow pencil
Mary Kay Brow Mascara
Elizabeth Arden Palette
Nichido Kohl Pencil Liner
Mary Kay Lash Love

Lips: Pinkie Swear  LP-02

Tools
Beauty Cosmetics Brushes
Marionnaud Foundation brush
Revlon Lash Curler


Thank you so much for reading and I'll talk to you on my next blog!

Have a fabulous day!


xoxo,
Miss Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment