Pages

NuffnangersX

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Unboxing August BDJ

Finally!!! The long wait is over.. After all the delays and all the calamities, I never thought I could ever get my hands on my very first BDJ box. I guess what I felt while waiting for sooooooo long is just normal for a first time subscriber like me. I ordered my box somewhere in June hoping I could still get a July box. Unfortunately, it was already out of stock so they signed me up for August instead.

                 

So I would admit that I was disappointed to see a small box and just crossed my fingers that it would be good enough while opening the package. But when I saw Shiseido, I jumped for joy!! Yey! It was a sure win for me. Although what's inside are just sample sizes, some of then could really last me a month or two I believe so I am satisfied. For less than Php600 you got all of these deluxe samples from Shiseido!

When I checked some of other people's comments about the box, I can tell that they are pretty disappointed because for the past 2mos, people are receiving big boxes with lots of goodies in it. I guess most people who signed up for this are just after the quantity not the quality of products they are getting. I dont blame them if they feel that way though, but I really hope they'd stop comparing the August box from the previous ones. 



What's Inside: 
Shiseido Ibuki Line is the newest skin care line of Shiseido and it hasn't been released here in the Philippines so the subscribers are really lucky to have this box. 
Shiseido Ibuki Gentle Cleanser
Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser
Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate
Shiseido Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream
Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer
Shiseido The Skin Care Eye & Lip Makeup Remover
Shiseido Benefiance NutriPerfect Day
Shiseido Bio Performance Super Corrective Serum
Shiseido Coupons

**** all products are in deluxe sample sizes.


                   
     



I dont know with everyone else who got this box but I am very happy with what I got for this month and I can't wait to get my September Box. 

What about you guys? What is your favorite sampling box subscription and tell me why you like them. 

Share your unboxing moments on the comment box below. I would love to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment