Pages

NuffnangersX

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag


Greed
What is your most inexpensive item and your most expensive?
- I'm not sure if I have to mention the most expensive on my collection or the most expensive product that I've ever purchased in my entire makeup geeky life. But since I can't decide I'll just show you both of them.
Aido Makeup set- I know it's funny because this is not a high end product but so far, this is the most expensive product I've ever had in my life.
Missha Time Revolution - I got this as a Christmas present from my students last year. This gift set came with 2 big bottles and 2 smaller bottles of toner and moisturizer. I am not so sure why they have smaller bottles of toner and moisturizer but maybe you can carry this when you travel. I've been using this for more than 2 months now and I am half way done with the big toner bottle. I am not a great fan of this because it actually took time before my skin got used to this but my acne scars lightened up ever since I used this product.

Inexpensive
- Now for the most inexpensive one, it's my careline lip gloss and I got it only for Php75.

Wrath
  What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product is hardest to get?
 I have an on again off again relationship with my Koji-san kojic acid soap. I've been using this product religiously for over 2 years when suddenly my dermatologist ordered me to stop using it because it made my skin thinner which lead to these tiny little bumps that I have for more than a year now. Anyway I stopped it but not totally because I am still using it to my face but I got really curious about trying other milder products to my face because I had this bad breakout... but it turned out that nothing can really stop it but my Koji-san kojic acid soap! So I we did reunite again and in less than a month of using it, my skin got better.
Anyway for the product that is the hardest to get...it would be my Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champaigne hand and body cream. I super love this ever since this product laid its creamy texture on my skin. I love the scent and it's just super delicious.

Gluttony
What are your most delicious beauty products?
  I dont know but maybe Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champaigne hand and body lotion/ perfume.

Sloth
 What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
   - probably lipstick but only when reapplying them. I always finish off a makeup look with a lipstick/lip gloss. Maybe it's just part of the routine but there are times that I totally forgot about it. I think whenever I go to church, I tend to forget applying lipstick.. there's no special reason for that..I just totally forgot! Anyway, I tend to be lazy in reapplying my lipstick whether I am home or I'm out.

Pride
 What beauty produc gives you the most self-confidence.
-Definitely my brows!!! My brows are barely visible so I always have to do an intensive redefining routine with my brows. Dare me to walk out without any makeup but please let me define my brows first...
One more thing is nail polish..I always love how this gives me confidence. It's like I feel more prettier when I have my nails done.

Lust
What attribute do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
  Confidence, has a sense of humor and someone who's mature and responsible.

Envy
 What items would you like to receive as a gift?
Really? you are asking me that? Uhmm.. well I would love to get........
.......
.....
....
I would love to get a professional makeup train case. The one with vanity mirror and all that goo stuff inside and it should also come with a director chair so I wouldn't have to bend my body too much when I'm soing someone's hair and makeup but seriously, any makeup train case will do!


-

No comments:

Post a Comment