Pages

NuffnangersX

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Product Review: Skin and Hair Products (Dove Hair care, Asian Secrets and Vaseline Healthy White)



Hello Gorgeous! 

    Since I have a lot of time today, I decided to do a product review of the new products I tried for the past couple of weeks. 



Asian Secret Lulur Body Scrub
   I saw this before in a tv ad but I never thought I would be interested in using this. I've been thinking of trying this out long time ago but I just got scared. Until my cousin won some of these in a blog giveaway and then she did a review telling that it's a good product to try. And also my other cousins and aunt are using it as well so I immediately added this product on my shopping list.

So I've been using this product for 2 weeks now and I am lovin' this product. I totally forgot about making DIY body scrub because of this. I noticed that for the past 2 weeks, some of my dark spots lighten up and I always feel clean and fresh after taking a shower. I definitely recommend this product. It's cheap and very effective!

Pros: lighten dark spots in just few weeks (use at least 3x a week)
        the scents stays in you for a long time

Cons: I can't write any bad review on this products yet.



Dove Hair Care - Damage Theraphy

    I've been a dove user for years and I am really in love with the soap. So I got so excited when I saw the shampoo ad on tv. I didn't get it right away of course but I was so happy when I first tried it. My hair was so soft and it's not frizzy and I must say, touching my hair became my obsession (where's John Lloyd when you need him?)
Anyway, I love this product but one thing I noticed is that my hair fall increased..Like I really got scared... But I am not going to discontinue this until I consume everything. I think they have one for hair fall so I'm going to try that out.

Pros: instantly gives you softer hair and the scent lasts all day.
Cons: hair fall increased
Vaseline Healthy White

   
I've been using this product for a long time but I discontinued not because I wasn't satisfied anymore but because I just wanted to try new ones. But now, I am back with my old love.. :) Since, the summer heat is coming I needed extra protection and only Vaseline Healthy white can do that. It has SPF 24 which can protect you from the harsh UV rays. Vaseline healthy white also helps you to have even skin tone.


     So there you have my review for these products. Remember that, the results can vary depending on your skin type. This is just my honest opinion about the products.

Thank you for reading and Stay fabulous!


xoxo,
Miss Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment