Pages

NuffnangersX

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dewy Face 101

Hello Hello Lovely Bellas!!

             Before anything else let me give you a big bear hug!! >^_____^<   OMG! I miss you all and I can't believe I finally got the chance to write here in my blog. I have been so busy with work and some other stuff.
But dont worry, I won't bore you telling the stories on why I've been gone for soooooo long. I wanna go straight ahead and write what I need to write before I get busy again.. Just using my lunchbreak for this. LOL ^__^

Dewy Face. That's something I wan to share with you.
 
I have been receiving questions on how to achieve a dewy skin. Honestly, I have no special routine on how to achieve this look. Here's how I do it:

1. Prep my face properly by cleansing,toning and moisturizing it. For my daily skin care routine click HERE . It's my skincare,foundation and brow routine all in one.
2. Like I said not special routine. I will probably depend the routine on the weather. Example, if the weather is too hot, I will put a little amount of BB cream/ foundation and then set it with dual foundation. However, if the weather is a little bit cooler, I can just set it with loose powder and voila! I'm done!

 See how easy it was for me?  I know we have different skin types so you have to get to know your skin first before you achieve a perfectly dewy skin. But wait there's more! If you want to have in depth tutorial on how to achieve dewy skin, the super cute Ms Andy of "Shimmering Thoughts" let me link her tutorial  on how to do a dewy makeup look. Click on her name below :

SHIMMERJJANG ANDY


There you have it and I hope you find this post helpful. I am looking forward to post more blogs again soon. 

I'll talk to you on my next blog! Thank you for reading.  Stay fabulous!


xoxo,
Miss Bee 


No comments:

Post a Comment