Pages

NuffnangersX

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ferrero Rocher Instant Lipstick Holder

Hey Pretty Bellas

    Miss Bee here and I am back for another blog. I am not going to do a tutorial or product review about Ferrero Rocher. I'm sure you all know what Ferrero Rocher is so I'm gonna skip an intro for that.


I am sure most of you ladies got a box of this chocolate and I am pretty sure most of you didn't throw that little container away because it has a sentimental value. It's either you kept the love letters your bf gave you in it or just simply keep it somewhere because you think that you can use it for something.. Well Bellas, it's time for you to take it out from your storage box and put it on your vanity corner!

I had this idea while eating the chocolate. I was eating them and I suddenly look at my poor lipstick holder. And then it hit me. Why not make this Ferrero Rocher container as my lippies holder? I tried to put one lipstick on and VOILA! Pefect! I can't wait till I finish all the chocolates up.

So here are the photos of my new lipstick holder. It's nothing fancy...I didn't even put any design on it but you know you can always do that if you want to. It's just that, I like it better that way. Simple but very useful.







I used the lid for my potted individual eye shadows and brow powder. 



As you can see, that little something you value that's been sitting around in your storage box can be very useful. You can store anything you want it this clear container depending on your needs. Just be creative! 


I hope you find this blog helpful. Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you on my next blog! Stay Fabulous!


xoxo,
Miss Bee






No comments:

Post a Comment