Pages

NuffnangersX

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Skin White and Nuffnang Bring You.. Snow White and the Huntsman


Negra..Ulikba..Kirara....

Those were the names people used to call me when I was young especially when I was 12 because we just moved to Manila from Cavite. I loved the outdoors so I love playing outside with my friends, swim in the river and go mountain climbing. Because of that, my skin became so dark. When we moved to Manila, I became so conscious about my skin color. I didn't go out for a long time and I hated staying under the sun for more than an hour.
It was difficult for me to get back to my real skin tone because I was too young to use some whitening products. I didn't do anything but my skin got a little lighter...

I moved again and this time we were in Laguna. I was really scared to become dark so when I turned 16, I feel like it's time for me to use skin whitening products but the problem was, they were so expensive. And so Skin White came. I saw the ad on tv and I wanted to try it right away but I was thinking if I can afford it or not. I head to the nearest Mercury Drug which was the nearest drugstore in my town. I was surprised to see that it was cheap so I bought it immediately. I used it together with another whitening soap and I was surprised with the result. My skin got a lot lighter after a month.  I love how people noticed how my skin improved over the months and how they can't help but notice :) I continued to use it and will probably use it forever along with my other whitening products.

Skin White now has improved a lot. It has Synchrowhite Actions that works in four ways all the time.
First, of course it Whitens the skin's surface. Next, it REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source. Third, it NOURISHES skin with Vitamins. And last but not the least, it PROTECTS skin from toxins and UV Rays

4 ways that will certainly give you that beautiful glow that no one can resist!



Click on the link below to know more about Synchrowhite Action from Kim Chiu:
Watch the BEST KILIG BFF Story on how SkinWhite works!
Know more about the SkinWhite products through clicking this link:







xoxo,
Miss Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment