Pages

NuffnangersX

Friday, May 4, 2012

Krave Minerale is L-O-V-E Series Episode 1 - Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator


Hey Lovely Gals!!

     I am so back for another product review. I know I haven't written anything here in my blog and I haven't done updates on my YT channel and also TUMBLR. I am only able to update from time to time in Facebook posting OOTD/FOTD and lately I posted my new album Nail of the Week. Anyway, I decided to write my product review separately for Krave Minerale Cosmecuticals Products because I really believed that it is much better to focus on one brand at a time when doing a product review. Originally, I was suppose to write just one blog. I drafted everything and wrote some questions and as I started writing I feel like I need more than one blog in tackling each and every products I bought from KMC. So I decided to make a series of product reviews focusing on KMC products.

What is Krave Minerale Cosmeceticals?
 Krave is the very first mineral cosmetic company here in the Philippines. It's know for mineral makeup and organic skin care products. To know more about KMC visit their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/kravemineralecosmeceuticals

Series 1 - Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator

Price : Php 285 (3grms)
1. Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator
     What it does?
             Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator helps control oil and it can also help your makeup last longer. Since it's translucent powder, it wont interfere with other makeup. Even if it controls oil, it wont make your face look dry instead it will make your skin look hydrated and healthy because it has  Sodium Hyaluronate. The other key ingredient which is the pearl powder has anti-wrinkling and sun protection benefit.

     What I like about this product?
               I have a normal skin type but in summer, my skin gets excessively oily. So when I found out about this product I thought I should really get one soon. Also I've been doing a lot of makeup for the past couple of months and  I noticed that some of them really suffer from their makeup smearing too fast. Anyway, so I bought the product and tried it on me one day. I love this product since day 1 of using it. It didn't make my skin look oily and even when I touch it, there's very little oil in it and that's after long hours at work. I took a picture which I posted on my FB page but I wasn't able to post the picture I took few hours after I applying KM Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator.







                   So here's my first ever picture with KM products on me. Other than the Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator, I also used Correct and Conceal for the first time. The picture was taken an hour after I applied the product. The temperature was 34 degrees and look, my skin still looks pretty and healthy. I love how it gives automativ highlight on my face.
So here's the photo I took 8 hours after I took the first one. And I know...you may be thinking "why the heck does her skin look so dark in here?" Aha..I get ya...I know what you're thinking..haha!  It's because my skin was really dark.. The photos were take a few days after I got the product which happened to be the day I arrived home from Puerto Galera. The first picture was taken during daytime and I always use the sun as a natural source of light whenever I'm filming or taking pictures. Anyway, so as you can see even when my skin was darker, I dared to take a picture and I actually post it here which I would never do if I wasn't using KM Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator. 
   




Here are two more photos I took using KM Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator.
This photo was taken few hours after I applied  KM Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator. It was around 1:30pm

And this one was 4 hours after I took the other one.... even after a long day, KM Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator managed to control the oil on my face. 
My Final say.....

  In my opinion, using KMC's Oil Eliminator alone can help you to become oil free up to 4 hours if you're like me working at home without air conditioner but if you're working in an air conditioned room/office then it will probably last you longer. You may want to touch up if you're outside though. 



 So there you have my review on KMC Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator. I hope you find this helpful and I will talk to you on my next series. Stay Fabulous!


xoxo,

Miss Bee

2 comments:

  1. I wanna buy this for my sister. SUper oil kasi yun e.. thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get her this product. Go check out Krave's FB page and look for the official distributor that is near you :) Thanks for reading :)

      Delete