Pages

NuffnangersX

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Krave Minerale is L-O-V-E Episode 3 - Conceal and Correct

Hey Lovelies!

     Welcome to the 3rd episode of Krave Minerale is L-O-V-E. Today I'm gonna be talking about the famous conceal and correct. I was intrigued by this product when I saw Say, the famous Pinay YT guru did a tutorial using Krave products and she mentioned that the KMC Conceal and Correct does not only cover up blemishes, it will also even out the skin tone (I hope I remember that one right..). Anyway, it took me a long time before I finally decide to purchase the product together with the other Krave Minerale products.


Let's Start!


Net Weight: 2.5grms
Price: Php285

 So here's the Conceal and Correct from Krave. It's in a stick form. It actually looks like a lip balm.


So here's how it looks like inside. It only comes with 1 shade which suits medium and fair complexion.
It has a drier texture when applied but it helps the product stick on to your face longer.



Application and Result



I applied Conceal and Correct only on one side. Do you see the difference?
I know..it's scary :))) 


I already applied it on the other side as well as around my nose and lips. As you can see, the redness that you saw on the first picture disappeared and you can see how Conceal and Correct made my eyes appear brighter. 

Here's the picture of me after I applied dual foundation. Can you see how flawless it made me look. 
Just Conceal and Correct plus dual foundation and voila! Bye bye uneven skin tone and dark under eyes :) 



So here's the final look. I did a very simple everyday makeup because as I always say here in my blog, I work from home so I dont need to put on a lot. 

My Final Say

   Although I love how KMC's Correct and Conceal instantly gives me brighter eyes, I didn't like how it smears around my nose and lips are. It stay on for long hours but I think you have to use it sparingly around the nose and lips especially when you know that you'll be out all day and will be sweating a lot. This is just my honest review about the product and maybe it will work differently on you as we all have different skin type. Anyway, overall I love the product and I will continue to use it as a part of my daily makeup routine.

I hope you find this helpful. Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you on my next blog. 

xoxo,
Miss Bee

Check out Krave's FB page here: 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.269564039758624.57059.247988138582881&type=3

4 comments:

  1. it does made your face appear brighter! :) mas sanay nga lang ako sa liquid concealer / foundation though..

    -Hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Bee,

    I am fond of your makeup 101 :)

    Anyway, I am interested on trying out the KMC's Correct and Conceal. Please let me know where I can get this concealer.

    Hope to hear from you.

    Thank you & best regards,

    Ges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ges,
      Krave Minerale has a lot of distributors all over the country. Kindly check the link below for the list of official distributors.

      https://www.facebook.com/kravemineralecosmeceuticals/photos?ref=ts

      I hope it helps. Let me know if you're able to get them and thank you for reading.

      xoxo,
      Miss Bee

      Delete
  3. Wow! This is really nice! I'd love to try this sometime! I'm using Natasha Beauty's Concealer stick :) Works really well too.

    BTW, followed your blog! Mind returning the favor? Thanks!

    kaigrafia.com

    ReplyDelete