Pages

NuffnangersX

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Adele Grammy 2012 Inspired Makeup Look



   Hey Everyone,
             I decided to recreate Adele's look on the 2012 Grammy Awards. She looked so stunning on the red carpet and her performance just gave me goosebumps so I decided to film a video trying to recreate her looks. I decided to do 2 looks because she's just so lovely I can't choose between the 2.  I would call this a tutorial because I really didn't know how the makeup artist did her makeup but I will still include the step by step procedure on how I recreated the look as well as the products I used. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video!

Step by Step
      I already prep my face with toner, moisturizer, face primer and foundation
 1. Prime you lids as always.
2. Take 2 light shadows. Apply the lighter one on the inner corner of the eyes and the brow bones then apply the other shade on the outer half blending it together with the lighter shadow you applied earlier.
3. Take a taupe e/s then apply it on your crease to add definition to your eyes.
4. Line your eyes.
5.  Curl your lashes and apply mascara
6. Set your face with a powder
7. Contour the hollows of your cheeks and add a peach blush then blend it in to your contour shade.
8. Line your lips with a red lip liner then apply red lipstick.

Now for the second look...
1. Apply a dark shade on your crease and blend it well.
2. Change from red lips to nude pink lip shade.




Products Used:
Eyes:
Estee Lauder Deluxe Eyeshadow Compact
Ny nude on nude palette
Nyx eye lashes
Nichido brow pencil
ELF brow kit
Nichido mineral kohl pencil

Face:
Revlon photoready
Ever Bilena Advance Studio stick foundation
Maybelline shine free cake powder

cheeks:
Ever Bilena Advance 3D compact
Allue in peach pie

lips
Look 1: Nichido lip pencil in Blaze and NYX bloody mary
Look 2:nichido lip pencil rosette  and MAC Amplified


  Although I did this right after the Grammy's, it took me time before I was able to edit it.  I know you can see tons of videos about Adele's look on Grammy's but I still hope you enjoy my video.
I'll talk to you guys later and Stay Fabulous! 

xoxo,
Miss Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment