Pages

NuffnangersX

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bee's Everyday Make up

Hello Gorgeous Ladies,

     I decided to film a tutorial after a stressful day. What I'm gonna show is the make up look I had when I attended my first day at the beauty academy. It's a very simple look. Kinda like smokey eye but it's just appropriate for daytime. I had a hard time showing the palette I used for this look so I decided to take a picture of my Estee Lauder Pure Color.

Estee Lauder Pure Color Palette
Colors I used; White, peach and brown for eyes
Blush: radiant kiss
   Products I used:
Face: Revlon Color Stay Foundation, Ever Bilena Concealer
Eyes and Cheek: Estee Lauder
Lips: Maybelline Color Sensation in Angel Rose and Fashion 21 lip cream




  I was really tired when I did this so forgive my bloodshot eyes. I was about to wash my face when I decided to just go ahead and film the tutorial.





   I know it didn't look good enough but I am planning to recreate this look using same technique but different colors.

   This is all for now and I do hope you like reading my blog. Please check out my youutube channel and subscribe. Thank you for reading and have a fabulous day ahead.


xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment