Pages

NuffnangersX

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Simple Daytime Look


Hi guys, 

      I went to the zoo last week with the kids and I thought i would do a simple daytime look make up tutorial. I've been trying to film a tutorial but unfortunately, i wasn't successful. anyway, enough of the talking and here's my video: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie5EqeCJek0&feature=related

Here are the products that i use in this video:

Face
 Missha complete bb cream
 eb advance concealer in velvet nude
 shawill loose powder in #2

eyes
  estee lauder make up palette
  maybelline studio gel liner

 blush 
  estee lauder make up palette

 lips
    maybelline lipbalm
    maybelline color sensational in angel rose

 Outfit of the day:
       Since I'm gonna be with kids, I decided to make it really simple and comfortable. I had my Chuck's NerdHerd shirt that I got from Youprint. They make custom shirt at a very low price! And then I had my pink plaid blouse,short pants and flip flops. I have to be ready for chasing after the kids :) 

Here's the link to You Print's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/youpr1nt?ref=ts 


  You can experiment different colors with your simple daytime look. You dont have to use the same products that i used. :) 

  I hope you enjoy my tutorial and you that you find it helpful. See you in my next tutorial and stay fab! 


xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment