Pages

NuffnangersX

Monday, January 9, 2012

Bee's Mini Haul_Watsons Gateway




Hi Guys,

     Today when I went to Gateway Mall to pick up the invites for Mandy's birthday. I knew it's near Watson's so I decided to visit and take a loot at some products that I might like. I ended up buying a lot but I set myself a limit. I had to pick the ones that I dont have yet and some stuff that I really need. So here's the list of the things I purchased:



 Watson's Naturals lip balm - Php69
  Watsons Men Lip Balm - Php69








 Aido Make up Set - Php495






 


















 2 Fashion 21 liquid lipstick Php100/each
















Marionnaud sponges





Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil liner Php138



























So there they are. The things that made me happy today. :) I hope you enjoy this blog guys and I'll talk to you on my next blog.


 Thanks a bunch and  Stay Fabulous!


xoxo,
Bee







No comments:

Post a Comment