Pages

NuffnangersX

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First Product Review

Hi Everyone,

       I was filming a "no make up" make up tutorial when my laptop shut down halfway through the video. While doing my make up I already thought of saving a part of it but then I still didn't do so yeah because of that everything's gone. And it's not like I can erase what I did on my face and do it all over again for the sake of the tutorial. I mean I can do that only if I have enough time. I only had 30 minutes that day so I just continued doing my make up and get ready for my classes. Anyway, since I had a lot of time later in that evening, I decided to finally film my very first product review.

       First 2 thing that I am going to review are brush sets from Barberries Pop. I was trying to convince myself to get these brush sets for over 2 months. I was skeptical because I wasn't sure if they're gonna be good enough. So last month I finally decided to get them. I was super excited that I tried to pay for them before the bank closes. I got them after Christmas. So here's what I have to say:

Cerro Qreen Brush Set: This beautiful brush set comes with 7 different make up brushes and a very pretty silk pouch. It is made in China but I am satisfied with this set. It's perfect for women on the go because it's not too bulky to put in your purse. The only problem I have with this is the foundation brush. It's not too soft and I dont think it's good enough to use when you're applying your foundation. Right now, I am only using it for blush or if I have to brush off excess powder on my face.

Ecotools Bamboo brush set: This brush set is pretty cute. It comes with 4 quality brushes that I really love. And just like the Cerro Qreen, this set is easy to travel with. I dont have any major problems with this because all of them are very soft and useful although you have to be patient with the powder brush. It became softer  after 2nd wash.

Maybelline Extreme Stiletto: My current fave mascara. I fell in love with this product the first time it laid its mascara wand on my lashes. It's super amazing and this is just in my opinion. I dont know with you guys but right now, I dont have any problems with this. I got this at SM Department store when Maybelline went on sale last month. I wish I got more of this product before.

Nichido Minerals Precise Liner:  It's the first liquid liner that I ever loved. It has a felt tip which made it a lot easier for me to line my eyes. I've had so many trouble using a liquid liner before but not it's a lot easier. The only downside with this product is that it gets watery after a while. I dont know maybe I am not shaking it or something but it has this kind of problem. I still recommend it though.

Watsons Naturals lip balm in Jasmine and Green tea.:  I was really skeptical when I got this product before. I dont know if it's gonna work for me. I dont normally use lip balm. It's just recently when I started using it because I got fed up of chapped lips. It took me a while to get used to applying lip balm on. Anyway, I got this Naturals lip balm at Watsons Gateway for only Php69. I love the product because it has the gritty sensation when you're applying it which helps you exfoliate your lips without putting a lot effort to it. The scent gives you a relaxing feeling and it will definitely moisturize your lips. Overall, I love this product and I will definitely use this everyday.



   So that wraps up my product review. Those are my honest opinion about the products and this blog is not sponsored. Thank you for patiently reading my blog and I hope you all have a fabulous day :)


xoxo,
Bee





1 comment:

  1. Hey. on your opinion which is much better. the Eco tools or the Cerro qreen? :)

    ReplyDelete