Pages

NuffnangersX

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quick and Simple Make up

Hi Guys,

    I was in the mood for filming videos when I did this look. I had no idea of which look to make. All I know is that I want to use my new Aido make up set which I filmed on my mini haul on the very same day. This blog took longer to publish because I've been really busy the whole week. It's already Friday and it's been 4 days since I filmed this tutorial. Anyway, enough of the talking and let's get started with the tutorial.






Products I used:
Eyes: ELF eyeshadow primer
         Aido make up set: light pink,lilac and matte brown
         Estee Lauder palette: riviera rose and sugar cube
         Nichido Mineral pencil liner: onyx
         Aido pencil liner: brown
         ELF: Lengthening and Defining Mascara

Face:
         Missha Complete BB cream
          Shawill Loose Powder
         Ever Bilena Advanced Concealer

Cheek: Aido make up set pink blush

Lips: Fashion 21 liquid lipstick
         Maybelline Angel Rose


        So there it is. I finally wrote a blog. I dont want to write too much because I dont want to bore you girls. :) I hope you enjoy this tutorial and I will talk to you on my next blog. Stay Fabulous!



xoxo,
Bee




         
          

No comments:

Post a Comment