Pages

NuffnangersX

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Makeup Story

Hi Guys!

     This is the first time that I'm gonna write here in my beauty blog. As a started, I would like to tell you my make up story. I did this first in YT (My Make up Story Tag) but since it was my first time, I was having a hard time expressing my thoughts. So here I am writing My Makeup Story . 


Here are the questions below:
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?


   I started putting make up when I was 13. being A girl, I like to experiment on beauty. I first started using shimmery white shadow for eye make up and baby powder on my face. When I was younger, I hated the feeling of having the foundation or even press powder on my face. I really thought it was uncomfortable. I also didn't like the way it looked cakey. So because of that I prefer baby powder or loose powder until I started working. 
2. How did you get into makeup?

   as a young girl, i was amazed with make up and anything about beauty. When i was a kid, just like the other little girls, i played with my mom and grandma's make up too.  i wanted to learn how to put make up but nobody taught me back then. My mom was not even into it. she was satisfied with her lipstick and baby powder. the lipstick would serve as an eyeshadow,blush and of course for lip color. so i didn't really have anyone to rely on when it comes to make up. it was only when i started doing my homebased job that i decided to learn, so i started searching for make up tutorials in yt. That's when i got into pursebuzz.com, xteeener and bubzbeauty. That's when i really started trying things out but still, i dont think i tried hard enough. i'm still on the process of learning more things about make up so hopefully in the future i'll be the best. 
3. What are some of your favorite brands?
   I dont have favorite brands. I use what I think is good for my skin and something that would last long. 
    

4. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?


   1. brow liner- i dont have thick eyebrows so i needed this to redefine my brows and make it appear thicker.I can go out without anything on but brow liner. i can also use this as an eye liner.
   2. bb cream- i like how it moisturizes my skin and make it look dewy. I also like the coverage it gives to the skin. it's always perfect to use bb cream for daily make up.
   3. lipstick- just like what i told you earlier, my mom used to use lipstick as an eye shadow, blush and lip color. so i guess this is something i would always  have. 
   4. Mascara- I like how it automatically brighten up your eyes and gives you that sexy and flirty lashes you always want to have. :)
5. What does makeup mean to you?
    Make up is something that automatically gives confidence to women like me. Putting make up doesn't mean you want to conceal something or you're not confident about how you look. Make up is something that enhances the beauty that we have. I really think that every woman is beautiful and everybody deserves to feel beautiful. 


6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?

  just like what i said on the 5th question, i like how it automatically lifts my confidence or gives me more confidence. i love how it makes me feel more beautiful. 
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?


  honestly, i dont own a large collection of make up and most of the high end make up that i have were just given to me. when it comes to drugstore make up, as long as it's good and it doesn't harm my skin, i'm gonna use them .
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?


  just keep experimenting.
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?


   i know in my video i said something about the saleslady putting too much make up on but i guess that's just something that i can't understand and i know it's not a make up trend. when it comes to arch on the eyebrows, i think i never understood why some people want to arch their brows too much. when following the natural shape of your brows is way much better. anyway, i dont mean to offend anyone. i'm just trying to say what's on my mind. :) peace^__^v
10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?

     I am so grateful that YT has created something like this. I think that the beauty community in YT is awesome and I am so thankful to those people who shared their knowledge to the people around the globe if it's not for them , I dont think I would learn the things that I know now easily. So Thank you so much beauty bloggers!!! 

 I know said so much and I am hoping that you're reading this blog til the end because I would really appreciate it. I know am an amateur to this but hopefully, I'd be able to learn more things so I can also share more with all of you guys. Thank you so much for your time and patience on reading this. 


 This is all for now and I hope to talk to you on my next blog. 


xoxo,
Bee


No comments:

Post a Comment