Pages

NuffnangersX

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Get your Freak on Tag- 15 Weird Facts About You

Hi Guys,

     I've been meaning to do this tag from YT long time ago. Unfortunately, my laptop is not working well so I can't shoot my video.For that reason, I decided to write it for now so when I am ready to do the video, It'll be a lot easier because I have all the answers ready. Anyway, here they are.

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? 
       When I was little, my grandfather on my mum's side called me Weck and so the whole family including my other relatives on both side started calling me "Weck". or 'Weck Weck"..Sounds like a duck,huh? 

#2. What's a weird habit of yours? 
        I dont know if you call it wird habit but I always like to curl myself into ball when I'm sitting on my office chair. 

#3. Do you have any weird phobias? 
       I am afraid of worms. When I was in 4th grade, some of my bully classmates threw a fat worm on me and it made me cry so hard. I was really shakin' and my tummy went upside down. From that moment on, I hate to see worms even if it's on Tv or pictures.

#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? 
       Well, I am not good at singing and I rarely belt out a song even when I'm alone but if I do, it's probably my current fave songs. 

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 
       I hate last minute changes. It really upsets me when people have committed to do something with me but then change their minds. 

#6. What's one of your nervous habits? 
        I tend to sigh deeply when I'm nervous and then tell myself "it's gonna be ok".. :)

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
        I sleep on any side :) I'm pretty flexible..lol

#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? 
       none..... :(

#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks? 
         mocha frappe or dark mocha

#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? 
         avoid touching your face and drink a lot of water. I tend to touch my face a lot especially when it feels really supple. I just can't avoid that so for that reason, I always keep a hand sanitizer in handy. Dont get me wrong,ok? My face doesn't feel supple all the time. It only feels that way when I had facial steam and mask. 
Next is drink a lot of water. Although I know how important water is to keep your skin hydrated, I tend to forget that a lot but that is one of  my NY resolutions.Drink a lot of water.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
       away from the shower
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 
       I can scratch my whole back :) ( see video...lol)
  
#13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
        snickers!!!! when I feel sad or really tired, I always want to grab a bite of snickers. There was a time that I kept snickers in my drawer so I can eat them whenever. I noticed that I gained weight and that I am becoming addicted and started to depend on it so much so I controlled myself. 

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
         "seriously??!!!" 
#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? 
         I am wearing an old bf tshirt :) 


      So that's it pretty ladies! I hope you enjoy reading some weird facts about me and I will talk to you on my next blog.. Stay Fab!


xoxo,
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment